Educational PhilosophyEducational Philosophy
The following articles describe our approach to the study of biblical languages, exegesis, and theology.
• "Should New Testament Greek Be 'Required'
in Our Ministerial Training Courses?"
by Henry C. Thiessen (used by permission)
• Our Approach to Greek Surviving First-Year Greek
• "Reverse-Engineered Outlining: A Method for Epistolary Exegesis"
by Timothy R. Nichols
• Our Approach to Hebrew
• Curriculum for Developing Theology
• How Can I Prepare for Seminary Studies?